Scrabble word: INDIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIAN exist?
Definitions of INDIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- noun - a native or inhabitant of India
- noun - any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures
- adj - of or pertaining to American Indians or their culture or languages
- Of or relating to India or the East Indies or to their peoples, languages, or cultures.
- A native or inhabitant of India or of the East Indies.
- Any of the languages of the Native Americans.
- See Indus2.