Scrabble word: INDIAN
Is INDIAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INDIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- noun - a native or inhabitant of India
- noun - any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures
- adj - of or pertaining to American Indians or their culture or languages
- Of or relating to India or the East Indies or to their peoples, languages, or cultures.
- A native or inhabitant of India or of the East Indies.
- Any of the languages of the Native Americans.
- See Indus2.
There are 6 letters in INDIAN: A D I I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIAN
Click to search all anagrams of INDIAN plus a wildcard: INDIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDIAN
Images for INDIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.