Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDEPENDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDEPENDENT exist?
Definitions of INDEPENDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics)
- noun - a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- adj - free from external control and constraint
- adj - (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- adj - (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- adj - not controlled by a party or interest group
- Not governed by a foreign power; self-governing.
- Free from the influence, guidance, or control of another or others; self-reliant: an independent mind.
- Not determined or influenced by someone or something else; not contingent: a decision independent of the outcome of the study.
- Often Independent.
- Not dependent on or affiliated with a larger or controlling group or system: an independent food store.
- Not relying on others for support, care, or funds; self-supporting.
- Providing or being sufficient income to enable one to live without working: a person of independent means.
- Not dependent on other variables.
- Of or relating to a system of equations no one of which can be derived from another equation in the system.
- A Congregationalist.
There are 11 letters in INDEPENDENT: D D E E E I N N N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDEPENDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDEPENDENT plus a wildcard: INDEPENDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDEPENDENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDEPENDENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.