Scrabble word: INDENTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDENTURE exist?
Definitions of INDENTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
- noun - formal agreement between the issuer of bonds and the bondholders as to terms of the debt
- noun - a contract binding one party into the service of another for a specified term
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- Often indentures.
- A document in duplicate having indented edges.
- A deed or legal contract executed between two or more parties.
- An official or authenticated inventory, list, or voucher.
- To bind into the service of another by indenture.
- To form a small depression in (a surface).
There are 9 letters in INDENTURE: D E E I N N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDENTURE plus a wildcard: INDENTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDENTURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDENTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.