Scrabble word: INDENTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDENTURE exist?
Definitions of INDENTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
- noun - formal agreement between the issuer of bonds and the bondholders as to terms of the debt
- noun - a contract binding one party into the service of another for a specified term
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- Often indentures.
- A document in duplicate having indented edges.
- A deed or legal contract executed between two or more parties.
- An official or authenticated inventory, list, or voucher.
- To bind into the service of another by indenture.
- To form a small depression in (a surface).