Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDENTION exist?
Definitions of INDENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- The act of indenting.
- The condition of being indented.
- The blank space between a margin and the beginning of an indented line.
- An indentation or a dent.
There are 9 letters in INDENTION: D E I I N N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDENTION plus a wildcard: INDENTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDENTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDENTION
- Change the Distance Between Bullets and Text Bullets Numbering ...
- ... the indentation is of a fixed length percentage the indentation is
- ... combine hanging indentation and bullet characters for each paragraph
- hardness indentation 3D AFM Image
- Creating a Hanging Indentation
- The Leather Doctor The Vinyl Doctor Leather & Vinyl Repairs Re ...
- Indentation-Induced Subsurface Damage in Silicon Particles of Al-Si ...
- Create a Hanging Indent 1
- indention by onestopshopper2 on deviantART
- To adjust or remove a hanging indent that is already there just ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.