Scrabble word: INDENTATION
Is INDENTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INDENTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
- noun - the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- noun - the act of cutting into an edge with toothlike notches or angular incisions
- The act of indenting.
- The condition of being indented.
- The blank space between a margin and the beginning of an indented line.
- A notch or jagged cut in an edge.
- A recess, as in a border or coastline.
There are 11 letters in INDENTATION: A D E I I N N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENTATION
Click to search all anagrams of INDENTATION plus a wildcard: INDENTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDENTATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDENTATION
Lookup in Wiki for INDENTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.