Scrabble word: INCUBUS
Is INCUBUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INCUBUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a male demon believed to lie on sleeping persons and to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women
- noun - a situation resembling a terrifying dream
- noun - someone who depresses or worries others
- An evil spirit believed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.
- A nightmare.
- An oppressive or nightmarish burden.
- noun - an evil spirit
There are 7 letters in INCUBUS: B C I N S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCUBUS
Click to search all anagrams of INCUBUS plus a wildcard: INCUBUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCUBUS
Images for INCUBUS
Lookup in Wiki for INCUBUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.