Scrabble word: INCRUSTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCRUSTATION exist?
Definitions of INCRUSTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of a crust
- noun - a hard outer layer that covers something
- noun - a decorative coating of contrasting material that is applied to a surface as an inlay or overlay
- The act of encrusting.
- The state of being encrusted.
- A material encrusted on a surface.
- A coating of hardened exudate or other material on a body or body part; a scale or scab.
There are 12 letters in INCRUSTATION: A C I I N N O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCRUSTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCRUSTATION plus a wildcard: INCRUSTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCRUSTATION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCRUSTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.