Scrabble word: INCORPORATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCORPORATED exist?
Definitions of INCORPORATED in dictionaries:
- verb - make into a whole or make part of a whole
- verb - include or contain
- verb - form a corporation
- verb - unite or merge with something already in existence
- adj - formed or united into a whole
- adj - organized and maintained as a legal corporation
- adj - introduced into as a part of the whole
- United into one body; combined.
There are 12 letters in INCORPORATED: A C D E I N O O P R R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCORPORATED plus a wildcard: INCORPORATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCORPORATED
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCORPORATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.