Scrabble word: INCORPORATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCORPORATE exist?
Definitions of INCORPORATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make into a whole or make part of a whole
- verb - include or contain
- verb - form a corporation
- verb - unite or merge with something already in existence
- adj - formed or united into a whole
- To unite (one thing) with something else already in existence: incorporated the letter into her diary.
- To admit as a member to a corporation or similar organization.
- To cause to merge or combine together into a united whole.
- To cause to form into a legal corporation: incorporate a business.
- To give substance or material form to; embody.
- To become united or combined into an organized body.
- To become or form a legal corporation: San Antonio incorporated as a city in 1837.
- Combined into one united body; merged.
- Formed into a legal corporation.
There are 11 letters in INCORPORATE: A C E I N O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCORPORATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCORPORATE plus a wildcard: INCORPORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCORPORATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCORPORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.