Is INCLUSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCLUSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being included
- noun - the relation of comprising something
- noun - any small intracellular body found within another (characteristic of certain diseases)
- noun - the act of including
- The act of including or the state of being included.
- Something included.
- A solid, liquid, or gaseous foreign body enclosed in a mineral or rock.
- A nonliving mass, such as a droplet of fat, in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- A logical operation that assumes the second statement of a pair is true if the first one is true.
There are 9 letters in INCLUSION: C I I L N N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLUSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCLUSION, to go: INCLUSION?
Rearrange the letters in INCLUSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INCLUSION
7 letters out of INCLUSION
6 letters out of INCLUSION
5 letters out of INCLUSION
4 letters out of INCLUSION
3 letters out of INCLUSION
2 letters out of INCLUSION
Contextual use of INCLUSION
What's nearby INCLUSION
Lookup in Wiki for INCLUSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCLUSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCLUSION"