Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCLUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLUSION exist?
Definitions of INCLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being included
- noun - the relation of comprising something
- noun - any small intracellular body found within another (characteristic of certain diseases)
- noun - the act of including
- The act of including or the state of being included.
- Something included.
- A solid, liquid, or gaseous foreign body enclosed in a mineral or rock.
- A nonliving mass, such as a droplet of fat, in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- A logical operation that assumes the second statement of a pair is true if the first one is true.
There are 9 letters in INCLUSION: C I I L N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLUSION plus a wildcard: INCLUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLUSION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.