Scrabble word: INCLUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLUSION exist?
Definitions of INCLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being included
- noun - the relation of comprising something
- noun - any small intracellular body found within another (characteristic of certain diseases)
- noun - the act of including
- The act of including or the state of being included.
- Something included.
- A solid, liquid, or gaseous foreign body enclosed in a mineral or rock.
- A nonliving mass, such as a droplet of fat, in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- A logical operation that assumes the second statement of a pair is true if the first one is true.