Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCLINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLINES exist?
Definitions of INCLINES in dictionaries:
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- v - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 8 letters in INCLINES: C E I I L N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLINES plus a wildcard: INCLINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLINES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLINES
- inclinesinclines are extremely versatile the incline is also referred ...
- Pittsburgh Monongahela inclines 1905 (Detroit Publishing Co.)
- The Cincinnati inclines Cincinnati Urban Farms OTR Homegrown ...
- Tamiseurs Inclins Finlay Tamiseurs Vibrants Voghel inc.
- Photo of original incline railway with streetcars Wikipedia]
- Cheerleading Floors
- Product Reviews and Ratings - Gymnastics Incline Mats - 30x 72x14 ...
- foam incline these inclines are made from light weight foam and green ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.