Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCLINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLINED exist?
Definitions of INCLINED in dictionaries:
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- adj - (often followed by `to') having a preference, disposition, or tendency
- adj - at an angle to the horizontal or vertical position
- adj - having made preparations
- Sloping, slanting, or leaning.
- Having a preference, disposition, or tendency.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 8 letters in INCLINED: C D E I I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLINED plus a wildcard: INCLINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLINED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.