Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCISIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCISIVE exist?
Definitions of INCISIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - suitable for cutting or piercing
- These adjectives are synonymous when they refer to keenness and forcefulness of thought, expression, or intellect.
- adj - penetrating
There are 8 letters in INCISIVE: C E I I I N S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCISIVE plus a wildcard: INCISIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCISIVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCISIVE
- incisive foramen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Les incisives sont un type de dents de la denture .
- incisive foramen
- Fichierincisive de bovid perce (2).jpg - Wikipdia
- incisive canine molaire dune denture denfant.
- incisive canal
- incisive Media - incisive Event Operations
- les incisives les incisives sont nos dents de devant elles coupent les ...
- BeeDictionary Blog Meaning and usage of incisive
- ruption des dents - Studio Dentaire
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.