Scrabble word: IMPULSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPULSIVE exist?
Definitions of IMPULSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus
- adj - without forethought
- adj - having the power of driving or impelling
- adj - determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason
- adj - characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- Inclined to act on impulse rather than thought.
- Having force or power to impel or incite; forceful.
- Acting within brief time intervals.
There are 9 letters in IMPULSIVE: E I I L M P S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPULSIVE plus a wildcard: IMPULSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPULSIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPULSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.