Scrabble word: IMPULSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPULSION exist?
Definitions of IMPULSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a force that moves something along
- noun - the act of applying force suddenly
- The act of impelling or the condition of being impelled: “I do not move... unless it be under the impulsion of a third party” (Samuel Beckett).
- An impelling force; a thrust.
- Motion produced by an impelling force; momentum.
- A wish or an urge from within; an impulse.
There are 9 letters in IMPULSION: I I L M N O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPULSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPULSION plus a wildcard: IMPULSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPULSION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPULSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.