Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPOUNDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOUNDING exist?
Definitions of IMPOUNDING in dictionaries:
- noun - placing private property in the custody of an officer of the law
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - place or shut up in a pound
- v - to seize and retain in legal custody
There are 10 letters in IMPOUNDING: D G I I M N N O P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOUNDING plus a wildcard: IMPOUNDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOUNDING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOUNDING
- ... impounding of Ballots and Voting Systems in FL-18 U.S. House Race
- ... services around macritchie nov impounding reservoir calm and places
- Virginia Soil and Water Conservation Board impounding Structure (Dam
- Hoover Dam and the reservoir it created along the Colorado River ...
- Epoch Times India impounding Tibetan Food to Stop China March
- Magnuang SWIP Dam
- ... impounding of bikes 300x225 Taipei Enforces impounding of Bikes
- It is hard to tell in each picture but I am actually towing a trailer ...
- Police blitz targets road hoons The Australian
- Lagos state to begin impounding vehicles that are not road-worthy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.