Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPOSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOSING exist?
Definitions of IMPOSING in dictionaries:
- verb - compel to behave in a certain way
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - impose and collect
- adj - impressive in appearance
- adj - used of a person's appearance or behavior
- Impressive, as by virtue of size, bearing, or power: the monarch’s imposing presence.
- verb - to establish as compulsory
There are 8 letters in IMPOSING: G I I M N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOSING plus a wildcard: IMPOSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOSING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.