Scrabble word: IMPLANTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLANTATION exist?
Definitions of IMPLANTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (embryology) the organic process whereby a fertilized egg becomes implanted in the lining of the uterus of placental mammals
- noun - the act of planting or setting in the ground
- noun - a surgical procedure that places something in the human body
- The act or an instance of implanting.
- The condition of being implanted.
- The process by which a fertilized egg implants in the uterine lining.
There are 12 letters in IMPLANTATION: A A I I L M N N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLANTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPLANTATION plus a wildcard: IMPLANTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLANTATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLANTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.