Scrabble word: IMPERTINENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERTINENT exist?
Definitions of IMPERTINENT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by a lightly pert and exuberant quality
- adj - not pertinent to the matter under consideration
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- Exceeding the limits of propriety or good manners; improperly forward or bold: impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup.
- Not pertinent; irrelevant.
There are 11 letters in IMPERTINENT: E E I I M N N P R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPERTINENT plus a wildcard: IMPERTINENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPERTINENT
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPERTINENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.