Scrabble word: IMPERSONATE
Is IMPERSONATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPERSONATE in dictionaries:
- verb - assume or act the character of
- verb - represent another person with comic intentions
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- To assume the character or appearance of, especially fraudulently: impersonate a police officer.
- To imitate the appearance, voice, or manner of; mimic: an entertainer who impersonates celebrities.
- To embody; personify.