Scrabble word: IMPERIALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERIALISM exist?
Definitions of IMPERIALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of extending your rule over foreign countries
- noun - a political orientation that advocates imperial interests
- noun - any instance of aggressive extension of authority
- The policy of extending a nation’s authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations.
- The system, policies, or practices of such a government.
There are 11 letters in IMPERIALISM: A E I I I L M M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERIALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPERIALISM plus a wildcard: IMPERIALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPERIALISM
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPERIALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.