Scrabble word: IMPERATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERATIVE exist?
Definitions of IMPERATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mood that expresses an intention to influence the listener's behavior
- noun - some duty that is essential and urgent
- adj - requiring attention or action
- adj - relating to verbs in the imperative mood
- Expressing a command or plea; peremptory: requests that grew more and more imperative.
- Having the power or authority to command or control.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the mood that expresses a command or request.
- A command; an order.
- An obligation; a duty: social imperatives.
- A rule, a principle, or an instinct that compels a certain behavior: a people driven to aggression by territorial imperatives.
- The imperative mood.
- A verb form of the imperative mood.
There are 10 letters in IMPERATIVE: A E E I I M P R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPERATIVE plus a wildcard: IMPERATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPERATIVE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPERATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.