Scrabble word: IMPENETRABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPENETRABLE exist?
Definitions of IMPENETRABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - not admitting of penetration or passage into or through
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - impossible to understand
- Impossible to penetrate or enter: an impenetrable fortress.
- Impossible to understand; incomprehensible: impenetrable jargon.
- Impervious to sentiment or argument: an impenetrable heart.
There are 12 letters in IMPENETRABLE: A B E E E I L M N P R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPENETRABLE plus a wildcard: IMPENETRABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPENETRABLE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPENETRABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.