Scrabble word: IMMUNIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMUNIZE exist?
Definitions of IMMUNIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - law: grant immunity from prosecution
- verb - perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation
- To render immune.
- To produce immunity in, as by inoculation.
- To grant immunity from prosecution: immunize a witness.
- verb - to protect from a disease
There are 8 letters in IMMUNIZE: E I I M M N U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMUNIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMUNIZE plus a wildcard: IMMUNIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMUNIZE
Images for IMMUNIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.