Scrabble word: IMMUNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMUNITY exist?
Definitions of IMMUNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of not being susceptible
- noun - (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- noun - the quality of being unaffected by something
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The quality or condition of being immune.
- Inherited, acquired, or induced resistance to infection by a specific pathogen.
- Exemption from normal legal duties, penalties, or liabilities, granted to a special group of people: legislative immunity.
- Exemption from legal prosecution, often granted a witness in exchange for self-incriminating testimony.
- noun - the state of being protected from a disease