Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMUNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMUNITY exist?
Definitions of IMMUNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of not being susceptible
- noun - (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- noun - the quality of being unaffected by something
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The quality or condition of being immune.
- Inherited, acquired, or induced resistance to infection by a specific pathogen.
- Exemption from normal legal duties, penalties, or liabilities, granted to a special group of people: legislative immunity.
- Exemption from legal prosecution, often granted a witness in exchange for self-incriminating testimony.
- n - the state of being protected from a disease
There are 8 letters in IMMUNITY: I I M M N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMUNITY plus a wildcard: IMMUNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMUNITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMUNITY
- Types of immunity
- acquired passive immunity 2.2 Artificially acquired passive immunity ...
- Types of adaptive immunity
- ... Prize of Physiology or Medicine 2011 - Innate and Adaptive immunity
- Antigen Natural and Acquired immunity. View credit information.
- Concept 2- Adaptive (specific) immunity
- ... of innate resistance and adaptive immunity Nature Reviews Immunology
- Lymphatic System & immunity
- Malaria Site immunity Against Malaria