Scrabble word: IMMUNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMUNITY exist?
Definitions of IMMUNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of not being susceptible
- noun - (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- noun - the quality of being unaffected by something
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The quality or condition of being immune.
- Inherited, acquired, or induced resistance to infection by a specific pathogen.
- Exemption from normal legal duties, penalties, or liabilities, granted to a special group of people: legislative immunity.
- Exemption from legal prosecution, often granted a witness in exchange for self-incriminating testimony.
- noun - the state of being protected from a disease
There are 8 letters in IMMUNITY: I I M M N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMUNITY plus a wildcard: IMMUNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMUNITY
Images for IMMUNITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.