Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMUNISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMUNISE exist?
Definitions of IMMUNISE in dictionaries:
- verb - law: grant immunity from prosecution
- verb - perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation
- v - to protect from a disease
There are 8 letters in IMMUNISE: E I I M M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMUNISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMUNISE plus a wildcard: IMMUNISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMUNISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMUNISE
- Ashington House Surgery - The clinics and other services offered by ...
- Liens de Blaise Zabini
- purpose limonite on the nhmrcthe immunise the a t days
- Esoteric Christianity July 2009
- Poids 20.2 kg
- Morgane est immunise
- Star Academy 9 Zayra est exempte dvaluation et immunise ...
- We immunise children without their consent and also force them to eat ...
- Leah Heiss in collaboration with Nanotechnology Victoria has ...
- newscomedianspends blog 2m70cm Amateur Radio Antenna Connector ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.