Scrabble word: IMMOVABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMOVABLE exist?
Definitions of IMMOVABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - property consisting of houses and land
- adj - not able or intended to be moved
- Impossible to move.
- Incapable of movement.
- Impossible to alter: immovable plans.
- Unyielding in principle, purpose, or adherence; steadfast.
- Incapable of being moved emotionally.
- Not liable to be removed; permanent: immovable property.
- One that cannot move or be moved.
- Property that cannot be moved; real property.