Scrabble word: IMMOVABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMOVABLE exist?
Definitions of IMMOVABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - property consisting of houses and land
- adj - not able or intended to be moved
- Impossible to move.
- Incapable of movement.
- Impossible to alter: immovable plans.
- Unyielding in principle, purpose, or adherence; steadfast.
- Incapable of being moved emotionally.
- Not liable to be removed; permanent: immovable property.
- One that cannot move or be moved.
- Property that cannot be moved; real property.
There are 9 letters in IMMOVABLE: A B E I L M M O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMOVABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMOVABLE plus a wildcard: IMMOVABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMOVABLE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMOVABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.