Scrabble word: IMMOBILIZING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMOBILIZING exist?
Definitions of IMMOBILIZING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of limiting movement or making incapable of movement
- verb - hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - make defenseless
- verb - convert (assets) into fixed capital
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - cause to be unable to move
There are 12 letters in IMMOBILIZING: B G I I I I L M M N O Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMOBILIZING plus a wildcard: IMMOBILIZING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMOBILIZING
12 letter words
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMOBILIZING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.