Scrabble word: IMMOBILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMOBILIZE exist?
Definitions of IMMOBILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - make defenseless
- verb - convert (assets) into fixed capital
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - cause to be unable to move
- To render immobile.
- To fix the position of (a joint or fractured limb), as with a splint or cast.
- To impede movement or use of: Severe weather immobilized the rescue team.
- To withdraw (specie) from circulation and reserve as security for other money.
- To convert (floating capital) into fixed capital.