Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMOBILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMOBILIZE exist?
Definitions of IMMOBILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - make defenseless
- verb - convert (assets) into fixed capital
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - cause to be unable to move
- To render immobile.
- To fix the position of (a joint or fractured limb), as with a splint or cast.
- To impede movement or use of: Severe weather immobilized the rescue team.
- To withdraw (specie) from circulation and reserve as security for other money.
- To convert (floating capital) into fixed capital.
There are 10 letters in IMMOBILIZE: B E I I I L M M O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMOBILIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMOBILIZE plus a wildcard: IMMOBILIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMOBILIZE
10 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMOBILIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.