Scrabble word: IMMERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMERSION exist?
Definitions of IMMERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - sinking until covered completely with water
- noun - (astronomy) the disappearance of a celestial body prior to an eclipse
- noun - complete attention
- noun - a form of baptism in which part or all of a person's body is submerged
- noun - the act of wetting something by submerging it
- The act or an instance of immersing.
- The condition of being immersed.
- Baptism performed by totally submerging a person in water.
- The obscuring of a celestial body by another or by the shadow of another.
There are 9 letters in IMMERSION: E I I M M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMERSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMERSION plus a wildcard: IMMERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMERSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMERSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.