Scrabble word: IMMERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMERSION exist?
Definitions of IMMERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - sinking until covered completely with water
- noun - (astronomy) the disappearance of a celestial body prior to an eclipse
- noun - complete attention
- noun - a form of baptism in which part or all of a person's body is submerged
- noun - the act of wetting something by submerging it
- The act or an instance of immersing.
- The condition of being immersed.
- Baptism performed by totally submerging a person in water.
- The obscuring of a celestial body by another or by the shadow of another.