Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMITATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMITATIVE exist?
Definitions of IMITATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or given to imitation
- adj - (of words) formed in imitation of a natural sound
- adj - not genuine
- Of or involving imitation.
- Not original; derivative.
- Tending to imitate.
There are 9 letters in IMITATIVE: A E I I I M T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMITATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMITATIVE plus a wildcard: IMITATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMITATIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMITATIVE
- ... Concert Music Show Performance Often imitative Never Duplicative
- ... for the Healthy Forest imitative Counterpart Regulations September
- imitative Silk Ribbon A-16View imitative silkSANDING Product Details ...
- The Werther Effect imitative suicidal behaviour transmitted via the ...
- How To Polaroid Dark Box - imitative Magic Photography
- Simply Play Time Part 2 Toys for Guided Play Our So-Called Life
- Harmonie imitative ecrit par Paul Claudel
- imitative Polyclay Corner
- ... Pantsimitative Jeans seamless LeggingsPrinting tights Plus Size
- illyria dyrrhachium imitative ar drachm xenon moneyer oliphhomad ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.