Scrabble word: IMBECILE
Is IMBECILE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMBECILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of subnormal intelligence
- adj - having a mental age of three to seven years
- A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
- A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
- A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision.
- Stupid; silly.
- Well below par in mental acumen.
- noun - a mentally deficient person
There are 8 letters in IMBECILE: B C E E I I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMBECILE
Click to search all anagrams of IMBECILE plus a wildcard: IMBECILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMBECILE
Images for IMBECILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.