Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMAGISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGISM exist?
Definitions of IMAGISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement by American and English poets early in the 20th century in reaction to Victorian sentimentality
- A literary movement launched by British and American poets early in the 20th century in reaction against Victorian sentimentalism that advocated the use of free verse, common speech patterns, and clear concrete images.
- n - a movement in poetry
There are 7 letters in IMAGISM: A G I I M M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGISM plus a wildcard: IMAGISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGISM
- installation view of figures in chicago imagism from left to
- Your Touch Screen is Out of Touch Liz Eiseman
- ( ...
- Title Birds of a Protean Pedigree Irradiations of imagism ...
- ... caracterizat prin imagism i o mare varietate de tonuri afective de
- imagism - Who or What is imagism Find out more
- Ballad of the Goodly Fere Hugh Selwyn Mauberley In a Station of the ...
- William Carlos Williams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.