Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMAGINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGINATION exist?
Definitions of IMAGINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
- The formation of a mental image of something that is neither perceived as real nor present to the senses.
- The mental image so formed.
- The ability or tendency to form such images.
- The ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind; resourcefulness: handled the problems with great imagination.
- A traditional or widely held belief or opinion.
- An unrealistic idea or notion; a fancy.
- These nouns refer to the power of the mind to form images, especially of what is not present to the senses.
There are 11 letters in IMAGINATION: A A G I I I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGINATION plus a wildcard: IMAGINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGINATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGINATION
- Marked Eternal imagination
- imaginationThe power Make It Largeee
- Art imagination and Insight The Costa Rica News
- ... imagination during this two-week segment I decided to search for
- Original articles from our library related to the Creative imagination ...
- Prophetic imagination life.remixed
- imagination Milo Adorno World
- The Power of imagination. Image by DP Studios and Wallpapers on Web.
- Beautiful Example Of imagination Wallpapers Stuff Kit