Scrabble word: IMAGINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGINATION exist?
Definitions of IMAGINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
- The formation of a mental image of something that is neither perceived as real nor present to the senses.
- The mental image so formed.
- The ability or tendency to form such images.
- The ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind; resourcefulness: handled the problems with great imagination.
- A traditional or widely held belief or opinion.
- An unrealistic idea or notion; a fancy.
- These nouns refer to the power of the mind to form images, especially of what is not present to the senses.
There are 11 letters in IMAGINATION: A A G I I I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGINATION plus a wildcard: IMAGINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGINATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.