Scrabble word: IMAGINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGINATION exist?
Definitions of IMAGINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
- The formation of a mental image of something that is neither perceived as real nor present to the senses.
- The mental image so formed.
- The ability or tendency to form such images.
- The ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind; resourcefulness: handled the problems with great imagination.
- A traditional or widely held belief or opinion.
- An unrealistic idea or notion; a fancy.
- These nouns refer to the power of the mind to form images, especially of what is not present to the senses.