Scrabble word: ILLUSTRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILLUSTRATE exist?
Definitions of ILLUSTRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - clarify by giving an example of
- verb - depict with an illustration
- verb - supply with illustrations
- To clarify, as by use of examples or comparisons.
- To clarify by serving as an example or comparison.
- To provide (a publication) with explanatory or decorative features.
- To illuminate.
There are 10 letters in ILLUSTRATE: A E I L L R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ILLUSTRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ILLUSTRATE plus a wildcard: ILLUSTRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ILLUSTRATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ILLUSTRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.