Scrabble word: ILLATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILLATIVE exist?
Definitions of ILLATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or having the nature of illation or inference
- adj - resembling or dependent on or arrived at by inference
- adj - expressing or preceding an inference
- Of, relating to, or of the nature of an illation.
- Expressing or preceding an inference.
- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical case indicating motion toward or into in some languages, as in Finnish Helsinkiin, “to Helsinki.
- A word or phrase, such as hence or for that reason, that expresses an inference.
- See illation (n.
- noun - a word or phrase introducing an inference