Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ILLATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILLATIVE exist?
Definitions of ILLATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or having the nature of illation or inference
- adj - resembling or dependent on or arrived at by inference
- adj - expressing or preceding an inference
- Of, relating to, or of the nature of an illation.
- Expressing or preceding an inference.
- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical case indicating motion toward or into in some languages, as in Finnish Helsinkiin, “to Helsinki.
- A word or phrase, such as hence or for that reason, that expresses an inference.
- See illation (n.
- n - a word or phrase introducing an inference
There are 8 letters in ILLATIVE: A E I I L L T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ILLATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ILLATIVE plus a wildcard: ILLATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ILLATIVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ILLATIVE
- Vovinam San Jose - HI THI DIN V THUT V U T DO 12
- fut - Wiktionary
- Vowel E
- Music Piramis - Ha volna kt letem Piramis - Ajndk
- Teens quick thinking saves brother from choking - Worldnews.com
- Wil Dekkers Home Page
- nutria - Wiktionary
- spaletta - Wiktionary
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.