Scrabble word: IDENTIFIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDENTIFIES exist?
Definitions of IDENTIFIES in dictionaries:
- verb - recognize as being
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else
- verb - conceive of as united or associated
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - consider to be equal or the same
- verb - to establish the identity of
There are 10 letters in IDENTIFIES: D E E F I I I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDENTIFIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDENTIFIES plus a wildcard: IDENTIFIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDENTIFIES
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IDENTIFIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.