Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYPONYMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYPONYMS exist?
Definitions of HYPONYMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a word that is more specific than a given word
- n - a word that denotes a subcategory
There are 8 letters in HYPONYMS: H M N O P S Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYPONYMS plus a wildcard: HYPONYMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYPONYMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYPONYMS
- Fucus - Wiktionary
- bacterium - Wiktionary
- back chest legs arms underarms bikini brazilian upper-lip chin ...
- Siri gives hyponyms (narrower terms)
- TheSages English Dictionary and Thesaurus
- sloth - Wiktionary
- posted by derMandarin tags funny monkey curse
- multigraph - Wiktionary
- shacklea U-shaped piece of metal.
- Bridge With Locks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.