Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYDROXYLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYDROXYLS exist?
Definitions of HYDROXYLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the monovalent group -OH in such compounds as bases and some acids and alcohols
- n - the radical or group containing oxygen and hydrogen
There are 9 letters in HYDROXYLS: D H L O R S X Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYDROXYLS plus a wildcard: HYDROXYLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYDROXYLS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYDROXYLS
- Glucose Molecule Linear
- Disulfide bond using cysteine side chains
- particle fiber plastic film fabric polar functional groups hydroxyls ...
- Winix 9000 PlasmaWave HEPA Air Purifier with Plasma hydroxyls
- Berisio et al. Nat Struct Biol 10 366-70 (2003) Agmon et al. Eur ...
- chemically combines with the carbonate groups (CO3) and hydroxyls ...
- Patent EP1341785B1 - Hydrolysis of r(rr)-2-(4-fluorophenyl)-beta ...
- hydroxyls pendant on relatively short side chains compared to the ...
- Strong hydrogen bonding for example -1-4-linked D-xylose
- With amino groups it my react in 3 ways
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.