Scrabble word: HYACINTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYACINTH exist?
Definitions of HYACINTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a red transparent variety of zircon used as a gemstone
- noun - any of numerous bulbous perennial herbs
- A bulbous Mediterranean plant (Hyacinthus orientalis) having narrow leaves and a terminal raceme of variously colored, usually fragrant flowers, with a funnel-shaped perianth.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the grape hyacinth.
- A plant, perhaps the larkspur, gladiolus, or iris, that sprang from the blood of the slain Hyacinthus.
- A deep purplish blue to vivid violet.
- A reddish or cinnamon-colored variety of transparent zircon, used as a gemstone.
- A blue precious stone, perhaps the sapphire, known in antiquity.
- noun - a flowering plant