Scrabble word: HURRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HURRY exist?
Definitions of HURRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry
- noun - overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- noun - the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- verb - move very fast
- verb - act or move at high speed
- verb - urge to an unnatural speed
- To cause to move or act with speed or haste: hurried the children to school.
- To cause to move or act with undue haste; rush: was hurried into marriage.
- To speed the progress or completion of; expedite.
- The act or an instance of hurrying; hastened progress.
- Activity or motion that is often unduly hurried; haste.
- The need or wish to hurry; a condition of urgency: in no hurry to leave.
- verb - to move swiftly