Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMBUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMBUGGED exist?
Definitions of HUMBUGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - communication (written or spoken) intended to deceive
- noun - something intended to deceive
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 9 letters in HUMBUGGED: B D E G G H M U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMBUGGED plus a wildcard: HUMBUGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMBUGGED
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMBUGGED
- print the giant and how he humbugged america by jim murphy isbn ...
- real presence mp3 orthodox ethiopian coptic orthodox 18 karat gold ...
- New Jersey Institute of Technology - free people search
- More persons on the whole are humbugged by believing nothing than ...
- Bernie Doug Hogan
- _ ...
- With the French before Quatre Bras and the Prussians concentrating ...
- floating duck soap dispenser - floating penguin sellotape dispenser
- The buggy used by Superintendent P.R. Thombs at the State Insane ...
- Oh my gosh. She tells Derek about the miscarriage. I know Im going ...