Scrabble word: HUCKLEBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUCKLEBERRY exist?
Definitions of HUCKLEBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various dark-fruited as distinguished from blue-fruited blueberries
- noun - any of several shrubs of the genus Gaylussacia bearing small berries resembling blueberries
- noun - blue-black berry similar to blueberries and bilberries of the eastern United States
- Any of various New World shrubs of the genus Gaylussacia, related to the blueberries and bearing edible fruit.
- The glossy, blackish, many-seeded berry of these plants.