Scrabble word: HUCKLEBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUCKLEBERRY exist?
Definitions of HUCKLEBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various dark-fruited as distinguished from blue-fruited blueberries
- noun - any of several shrubs of the genus Gaylussacia bearing small berries resembling blueberries
- noun - blue-black berry similar to blueberries and bilberries of the eastern United States
- Any of various New World shrubs of the genus Gaylussacia, related to the blueberries and bearing edible fruit.
- The glossy, blackish, many-seeded berry of these plants.
There are 11 letters in HUCKLEBERRY: B C E E H K L R R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUCKLEBERRY plus a wildcard: HUCKLEBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUCKLEBERRY
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUCKLEBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.