Scrabble word: HOSPITABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSPITABLE exist?
Definitions of HOSPITABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - favorable to life and growth
- adj - disposed to treat guests and strangers with cordiality and generosity
- adj - having an open mind
- Disposed to treat guests with warmth and generosity.
- Indicative of cordiality toward guests: a hospitable act.
- Having an open mind; receptive: hospitable to new ideas.
- Favorable to growth and development; agreeable: a hospitable environment.
There are 10 letters in HOSPITABLE: A B E H I L O P S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSPITABLE plus a wildcard: HOSPITABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSPITABLE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSPITABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.