Scrabble word: HORSESHOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORSESHOE exist?
Definitions of HORSESHOE in dictionaries:
- noun - game equipment consisting of an open ring of iron used in playing horseshoes
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- verb - equip (a horse) with a horseshoe or horseshoes
- A flat U-shaped metal plate fitted and nailed to the bottom of a horse’s hoof for protection.
- A game in which players toss horseshoes or horseshoe-shaped metal pieces at a stake so as to encircle it or come closer to it than the other players.