Scrabble word: HORSESHOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORSESHOE exist?
Definitions of HORSESHOE in dictionaries:
- noun - game equipment consisting of an open ring of iron used in playing horseshoes
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- verb - equip (a horse) with a horseshoe or horseshoes
- A flat U-shaped metal plate fitted and nailed to the bottom of a horse’s hoof for protection.
- A game in which players toss horseshoes or horseshoe-shaped metal pieces at a stake so as to encircle it or come closer to it than the other players.
There are 9 letters in HORSESHOE: E E H H O O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSESHOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORSESHOE plus a wildcard: HORSESHOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORSESHOE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORSESHOE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.