Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORSEHAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORSEHAIR exist?
Definitions of HORSEHAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - hair taken from the mane or tail of a horse
- noun - a fabric made from fibers taken from the mane or tail of horses
- The hair of a horse, especially from the mane or tail.
- Often used to modify another noun: a horsehair sofa; horsehair upholstery.
There are 9 letters in HORSEHAIR: A E H H I O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSEHAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORSEHAIR plus a wildcard: HORSEHAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORSEHAIR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORSEHAIR
- Following are some examples of horsehair braids. Click on the image ...
- Prison Hitched horsehair Quirt - Black
- Rubberised horsehair is an excellent material for producing foliage ...
- New Brazilwood horsehair Octagonal Stick Violin Bow 1 2 Brown 24 60 ...
- tassels are comprised of a woven or knotted cap of horsehair ...
- horsehair worm (left) and the cricket from which it emerged.
- horsehair Braid- White 2 horsehair Braid Sewing Interfacings ...
- horse dress sheet horse dress sheet Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo.com ...
- Save a Forgotten Equine (SAFE) - Horse Hair Pottery
- Bustle cage crinoline c. 1868 Victoria and Albert Museum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.