Scrabble word: HORNPIPE
Is HORNPIPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HORNPIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a British solo dance performed by sailors
- noun - music for dancing the hornpipe
- noun - an ancient (now obsolete) single-reed woodwind
- An instrument with a single reed, finger holes, and a bell and mouthpiece made of horn.
- A spirited British folk dance originally accompanied by this instrument.
- The music accompanying such a dance.
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 8 letters in HORNPIPE: E H I N O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORNPIPE
Click to search all anagrams of HORNPIPE plus a wildcard: HORNPIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORNPIPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORNPIPE
Lookup in Wiki for HORNPIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.