Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORNPIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORNPIPE exist?
Definitions of HORNPIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a British solo dance performed by sailors
- noun - music for dancing the hornpipe
- noun - an ancient (now obsolete) single-reed woodwind
- An instrument with a single reed, finger holes, and a bell and mouthpiece made of horn.
- A spirited British folk dance originally accompanied by this instrument.
- The music accompanying such a dance.
- n - a musical instrument
There are 8 letters in HORNPIPE: E H I N O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORNPIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORNPIPE plus a wildcard: HORNPIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORNPIPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORNPIPE
- Sheet music & mandolin tabs .
- Irish Music - Scores and Tabs for Guitar - Fairies hornpipe
- Navy Blue hornpipe with Velcro Bib
- Handel Water Music hornpipe
- The_Sailors_hornpipe.gif 14 KiB
- Irish Music - Scores and Tabs for Guitar - Fishers hornpipe
- ... Music Sheet-Music Mandolin tab and midi for Balkan hornpipe
- Ist Feierabend
- Common session tunes Scores and Tabs for Mandolin - Acrobats hornpipe
- Common session tunes Scores and Tabs for Guitar - Durangs hornpipe