Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOPELESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOPELESS exist?
Definitions of HOPELESS in dictionaries:
- adj - without hope because there seems to be no possibility of comfort or success
- adj - of a person unable to do something skillfully
- adj - certain to fail
- adj - (informal to emphasize how bad it is) beyond hope of management or reform
- Having no hope; despairing.
- Offering no hope; bleak.
- Having no possibility of solution; impossible.
- adj - despairing
There are 8 letters in HOPELESS: E E H L O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPELESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOPELESS plus a wildcard: HOPELESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOPELESS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOPELESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.