Scrabble word: HOOKERS
Is HOOKERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOOKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States general in the Union Army who was defeated at Chancellorsville by Robert E. Lee (1814-1879)
- noun - English theologian (1554-1600)
- noun - a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
- noun - a golfer whose shots typically curve left (for right-handed golfers)
- noun - (rugby) the player in the middle of the front row of the scrum who tries to capture the ball with the foot
- noun - a prostitute
There are 7 letters in HOOKERS: E H K O O R S
Click to search all anagrams of HOOKERS plus a wildcard: HOOKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOOKERS
Lookup in Wiki for HOOKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.