Scrabble word: HOOKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOKED exist?
Definitions of HOOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten with a hook
- verb - rip off
- verb - make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
- verb - take by theft
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - hit with a hook
- verb - catch with a hook
- verb - to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- verb - secure with the foot
- verb - entice and trap
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- adj - curved down like an eagle's beak
- adj - addicted to a drug
- adj - having or resembling a hook (especially in the ability to grasp and hold)
- Bent or angled like a hook.
- Having a hook.
- Made by hooking yarn: a hooked rug.
- Captivated by or devoted to a custom or thing: She’s really hooked on gardening.
- Addicted to a narcotic.
- verb - to catch with a hook (a bent piece of metal)