Scrabble word: HOOKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOKED exist?
Definitions of HOOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten with a hook
- verb - rip off
- verb - make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
- verb - take by theft
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - hit with a hook
- verb - catch with a hook
- verb - to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- verb - secure with the foot
- verb - entice and trap
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- adj - curved down like an eagle's beak
- adj - addicted to a drug
- adj - having or resembling a hook (especially in the ability to grasp and hold)
- Bent or angled like a hook.
- Having a hook.
- Made by hooking yarn: a hooked rug.
- Captivated by or devoted to a custom or thing: She’s really hooked on gardening.
- Addicted to a narcotic.
- verb - to catch with a hook (a bent piece of metal)
There are 6 letters in HOOKED: D E H K O O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOKED plus a wildcard: HOOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOKED
Images for HOOKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.